Friday, March 25, 2011

roly poly :)

You can assume that if someone lives in the south that they prefer warmer weather to cold, and that assumption proves to be true with me. I absolutely love this time of year. Things that make it awesome: for starters, mine and my husbands birthday's are in April, the weather is not too cold and not too hot, all of the pretty flowers are blooming and they smell wonderful, sweaters, jeans and boots are replaced with short sleeves, shorts and flops, the weather encourages impromptu outings such as picnics in the park, trips to the beach are in the near future, and all-in-all being outside is enjoyable again. A new favorite that I can add to my list this year, and I believe this one will go straight to the top, is that I absolutely, positively LOVE LOVE LOVE and cannot get enough of Addison's darling little baby legs. And now that it is warm outside, and thankfully she loves being outside, I get to dress her in little outfits where I have direct access to those precious little rolls all of the time. It's my favorite!
Getting ready for a walk at the park. I mean look at her, I want to eat her up!!!

This shirt is a gift from Aunt KK that she purchased in South Africa

1 comment:

  1. so sweet!!! i agree...the best thing about warm weather is less clothes and more kisses on chubby babyleg rolls. you are such a good mama ;) she is too scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete